LOW COST ROOMS IN A BEAUTIFUL, HOMELY
- We have 10 rooms: singles,
twin, doubles, a family room with kitchen, plus some multi share.
rooms are air conditioned and have small fridges. Bedding is supplied.
shared bathrooms are convenient to all rooms. One bathroom is suitable
for wheelchair access.
- Fully set up kitchen for guests' self
catering: gas stove, microwave, small oven, cutlery, crockery
etc. Tea, coffee available. Large fridges in kitchen for big groups.
room with video/dvd player, extensive library for keen readers,
plus assorted games and toys.
- Laundry: coin operated machine, ironing
- BBQ facilities in the courtyard. Open
fires in the winter time, outdoors and in the TV room.
- Secure parking with ample room for
trailers, buses and even caravans.
- Internet wireless access and phone
(with phone cards).
- Art exhibitions frequently held in
Old Bank Room, many sculptures made by artists in residence including
works by Ian Marr of Orange, Nigel White from Mudgee, Sandy Taylor
Smith of Victoria and Andrew Hull from Bourke.
- Pets are welcome (sorry
no elephants) however they are not permitted in the rooms.
- All rooms
- Gidgee Guesthouse is the ideal setting
for groups with our large outdoor recreation areas, large dining
room and well equipped kitchen.
- We take overnighters, weekly and
long term residents, eg. fruit workers.
- Prices range from $30 per night with special rates for groups,
children and long stays.
- Bookings: Please contact us via phone, fax or